Berkshire out of hours Emergency Duty Service is already seen as a safe and effective service, safeguarding the children and vulnerable adults of Berkshire and has received positive feedback from both Ofsted and CQC. In what other team could you work with so many professionals across each discipline of social care?
Your role within Berkshire Emergency Duty Service:
- You will be part of a rota that covers 365 days a year outside of normal working hours i.e. evenings, nights and weekends including all Bank holidays
- You will be part of a group of senior social workers and support staff who are all experts in crisis intervention and specialists within their own field of social work
- You will receive all child and young peoples safeguarding referrals and ensure their safety and well being
- financial incentive
- regular 1-1 supervision
- quarterly Child Care group supervision
- Reflective Peer Group Supervision
- specialist legal training
- specialist training in an area of your choice
- enhanced continual professional development
If you believe you have what it takes to work for a fast moving, diverse and dynamic service and would like further information then please contact either Linda Andrew, Interim Head of Service on 01344 786 512.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.