• To work as part of a team providing a holistic service for children with disabilities and their families.
• An inclusive and social working environment.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
• Internal sports and social club opportunities.
• Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
• An opportunity to buy and/or sell annual leave.
• A range of travel benefits.
• Access to childcare vouchers.
Head of Service – Children’s Specialist Support
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online (see below).
It is important that you read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
Bracknell Forest Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed by the Council in contact with children and adults at risk must be aware that a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken. We take up references for all shortlisted candidates and, wherever possible, apply for these prior to interview.