Coral Reef Waterworld, Bracknell
Full time (40 hours)
£21,000 - £25,000 per year DOE/qualifications
As part of the development of the maintenance team, a maintenance assistant with a mechanical bias is required.
You will play a key role in the completion of a range of planned and reactive maintenance works associated with mechanical and electrical engineering encompassing lighting, heating, domestic water systems and swimming pool circulation systems. As a multi-skilled person, you will be required to work without supervision on all the buildings mechanical and electrical (M&E) plant and be capable of carrying out repairs to the building fabric.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Deliver high standards and are self-motivated
• Demonstrate experience in a multi-skilled maintenance role, desirable in relation to M&E or swimming pools plant
• Hold a formal engineering qualification (desirable)
• Have administration skills and computer literacy to complete work tasks
• You may be required to work across at Bracknell Leisure Centre, if necessary
• Are Pool Plant Operator trained, however a free PPO training/qualification is available for the right candidate
• Free membership for you, your partner and up to two children
• Discount wet and dry coaching courses
• Discounted retail and catering
• Free uniform
• 28 days annual leave
• Cycle2work scheme
• Training and career development opportunities
For more information and to apply please follow the link below:
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.