Would you like to work in a school recently judged Good in all Ofsted categories, the winners of Berkshire Get Active Award 2018 and winner of Pride of Bracknell Forest 2017?
- Are you a teacher with a love of children who embraces their individual needs?
- Will you be committed to the ethos of a church school?
- Do you want every child to have the best opportunities to be successful in school and in life?
- Are you innovative, creative and able to think outside the box?
- Do you have high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour?
- Do you challenge motivate and encourage?
- Do you develop enquiring, independent and reflective learners who have high self -esteem and respect for others?
Then St Michael’s CE Primary School is the place for you.
We would love for you to come and meet our pupils, who will be only too happy to show you around and share with you what makes St Michael’s a special place to learn. We are looking for a KS2 Teacher for the Autumn term 2019 initially for one term only.
You will join children, staff, parents, Governors and those from the wider school community who:
- have a love of learning
- will value your contribution within our dedicated, innovative team
- will be committed to your own professional development
- will be extremely supportive and appreciate the difference you can make.
Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment on 01252 873360.
Interviews : Week beginning 21st June 2019
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Lower Church Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU478HN
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.