Temporary Headteacher’s Personal Assistant
Full time – 32 1/2 hours/week. Term time plus INSET days
Bracknell Forest salary grade I
Actual salary £14,820 to £17,280 PA
We are looking to appoint a temporary Personal Assistant to support our Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher in their respective roles. This is an exciting role providing a confidential administration service to aid the smooth running of the school.
- Highly efficient and organised
- Able to take responsibility and use your initiative
- A friendly and positive person with a good sense of humour
- A good team player
- Experienced in office/admin work
Then this could be the job for you!
We can offer:
- Keen, curious and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- A friendly and supportive team atmosphere
- The opportunity to grow and develop in the role
For more information about this post, please contact the school.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01344 860106
Closing date: 10am, Friday 22nd November 2019
Interviews: To be confirmed
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.