We don't just help people gain recovery. We also give them peace of mind to achieve their goals.
We want to help our most vulnerable residents to get their lives firmly on track. It's why our Team Leaders have the time to get to know everyone they work with. We're working towards success for our clients. And we do what we think should be done, not just what needs to be done. Put simply, we change lives for the better.
Because we're Bracknell Forest.
What it's like working in our team:
New Hope is the centre from which drug and alcohol services are delivered in and this role is pivotal in ensuring that people wishing to access the services are assessed in a timely manner. We work as a team to ensure all Bracknell forest residents are receiving the highest support package possible. The successful applicant will work within a team who are highly motivated and work together to the best of their ability.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training
- To lead the team at the DAAT
- To supervise the staff within the DAAT team to ensure practice is consistent and that their targets are being met
- To manage specific projects to improve the reach of the service and to support staff in delivering lone services.
- To manage a caseload of clients with differing needs and support them to recover from their addictions
- We offer an extensive training programme for all members of staff which is designed so that members of staff are knowledgeable on substance misuse.
The benefits you will experience are:
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Access to childcare vouchers.
What we're looking for:
The suitable candidate for this post will need to have excellent skills in assessing needs and identifying risks. Experience of dealing with people with complex needs is desirable. A high standard of computer literacy and data management is required as is a clear understand of confidentiality. Previous experience of line management is essential for this role. This is a temporary post and available as either a fixed term contract or secondment.
Interviews will be held on
10th October 2019
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online (see below).
It is important that you read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
Bracknell Forest Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed by the Council in contact with children and adults at risk must be aware that a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken. We take up references for all shortlisted candidates and, wherever possible, apply for these prior to interview.