Required from January 2020
Salary range L5-L9 depending on experience
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative deputy headteacher to support and work in partnership with, our Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop leadership and management skills and play a strategic role in the ongoing development of the school.
“St Michael’s is a lovely family-feel school with a great team of truly inspirational teachers” Ofsted May 2019
We are looking for someone who
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner, with a proven track record of securing excellent rates of progress by inspiring first class teaching and learning across the school
- has a vision of what constitutes quality education
- has a love of children and an understanding of the variety of individual needs
- has the ability to inspire, mentor and manage a team of dedicated staff
- will demonstrate innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- will be committed to the ethos of a Church school
- happy, engaging, enthusiastic and self-motivated children who have a love of learning
- a dedicated team who think outside the box and know they can make a difference
- a commitment to your own professional development
- Governors and parents who are extremely supportive.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For further information and to arrange an appointment, please contact the school office on 01252 873360.
CV’s will not be accepted
Interviews : week beginning 23rd September 2019
St Michael's CE Primary School
Lower Church Road
website: www. st-michaels-school.org
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.