Your ideas and plans will shape how we engage and empower our workforce. You will be contributing to creating a better working environment – a great Bracknell Forest for people from all walks of life.
We’re always looking for better ways of doing things. How can we make the most of our resources? Engage our workforce more effectively? Create spaces for our workforce to be more creative, developed and acknowledged? These are just some of the areas you could be driving forward when you join us. You’ll be intrinsic to defining our journey and deliver better today to create a better tomorrow.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
What it’s like working in our team…
You will work as part of a team who strives to give our workforce the opportunities and support they need to make a difference to our residents’ lives, with vulnerable people back on their feet more quickly, services efficiently run and staff proud to say they work for Bracknell Forest.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- Contribute to the design and delivery of the of the organisation’s strategic and operational plans.
- Implement the workforce development strategy which aligns to Organisational, Design, Culture, Values and Change programmes.
- Work in collaboration with business partners, managers and teams across the council in order to embed the new culture and relevant performance initiatives.
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities with access to discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
- Access to childcare vouchers.
What we’re looking for…
Experience and skills in organisational development, delivering culture programmes, and knowledge to shape and engage others in culture change journeys.
Specifically, have you been involved in:
- engagement with the workforce, embedding organisational values, behaviours, developing leadership & management frameworks?
- Change management, implementing initiatives that drive performance. Working on complex people and culture change projects, defining outcomes, measuring progress?
- programme management organisational design, capability assessment/design, L&D and metrics/analysis?
You will be a team player, flexible, with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Outcome focussed with an ability to plan and deliver results. You will be inspired by our Bracknell Forest Council values and behaviours.
Interviews will be held on 2nd September 2019
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Name: Fiona Watton
Job Title: Organisational Development Manager
Phone Number: 07887632734
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online (see below).
Please read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
No agencies, please.