KS1 Full Time Class Teacher required for January 2020 – Maternity Cover
- Are you an NQT looking for the perfect school to start your career?
- Are you and experienced teacher looking for a new challenge? Wherever you are in your career, we would love to hear from you.
We are a lovely, welcoming school who are committed to providing high-quality training and development and would love for you to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic class teacher to join our hardworking team in January 2020. This is a full time Maternity Cover Contract position starting January 2020.
The successful candidates will:
- Be excellent Primary practitioners
- Plan creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- A good track record of supporting NQT’s
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A well-resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A steady supply of cake!
For more information please contact the school: Please note the school reopens following the Summer holiday break on Tuesday 3rd September 2019.
School Office: 01344 860106 Email: email@example.com
Or via the Bracknell Forest website: ats-bracknell.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th January 2020 at 12 noon
Interview date: To be confirmed
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.