Temporary Welfare Assistant -1 Year Contract, to start ASAP
We require a temporary welfare assistant to work 26 hours 50 Minutes a week with a named SEND child in KS2.
Working hours are 8.30am to 3.15pm for 4 days per week and 8.30am to 12.20pm for 1 day per week Term Time Only.
Actual salary £10,251 to £10,665 per annum
We seek to appoint an individual who is:
- a good team player
- passionate about getting the best out of children
- enthusiastic and creative
- a good communicator
- flexible, hardworking and willing to take an active part in the life of the school
- experienced in supporting children with learning preferably in an educational environment
It would be desirable to have experience working with ASD / ADHD / Complex needs pupils for this post.
Application deadline: Monday 9th September 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: To be confirmed
For more information about this post, please contact the school.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01344 860106
Please note that school will reopen following the Summer break on Tuesday 3rd September 2019.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.