Relief ASC Play Worker’s required for September 2019
Hourly Rate: £10.21 to £10.62 PH Inc. OLW and Holiday Pay depending on experience
We are a lovely, welcoming school who are committed to providing high quality childcare to the families within our school community and would love you to join our team. We are looking for dynamic and energetic relief ASC play worker’s to help us provide a safe, friendly and fun filled environment through individual and group activities.
This is a relief position to cover staff absence often at short notice in our busy and oversubscribed ASC provision. The hours of work are between 3pm and 6pm daily.
The successful candidates will be:
- Able to build good relationships with our children, parents and carers
- Able to listen and understand the needs of children
- Help plan creative and enjoyable activities for the children
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
- A good communicator
- Flexible and hardworking and willing to take part in the life of the school
- Fully committed to the safeguarding of our children
- Level 2 or 3 Qualification in play work or childcare would be an advantage
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and a medical assessment
Application deadline: Friday 12th July 2019 at 10am (revised)
Interview date: TBC
Tel: 01344 860106
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject
to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.