School Business Manager
From 1 November 2021
37 hours per week, term time+ 5 INSET days+ 3 weeks, permanent
BG-F SCP 31-36 (pro rata) £35,354 - £40,506 (actual pro rata salary £32,886 - £37,678) inclusive of london weighting
8.00am-4.30pm or 8.30am-5.00pm
We are very proud of our happy, 3-form entry school which thrives on a strong team approach, fantastic children, high standards and a caring and inclusive ethos. We are currently seeking a new School Business Manager to play a key role in the administration and leadership of our school.
The successful candidate will be an active member of the school’s leadership team with direct and line management responsibility for:
- The business and financial management of the school
- Overseeing the school’s facilities and premises with due regard for all aspects of health and safety
- Managing all aspects of human resources within our school
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in a business or school environment and is determined to make a difference to our school
- Can ensure the effective management, recording and reporting of the school’s business
- Understands and analyses data to support school improvement
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and integrity with excellent communication skills
- Is excited about contributing to the future direction of our school
We can offer you:
- Happy and positive children with a vibrant school community
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- A strong partnership with parents, governors and the local community
You are very welcome to visit our school to discuss the role.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 23 September 2021, with interviews being held on Monday 27 or Tuesday 28 September 2021.
Please contact Catherine Forrester, Headteacher, for further information email@example.com or 01344 421046
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.