Teaching Assistant required from November 2021, 27.5 hours per week
Salary: BGK-3 (£18,562)- BGJ- 6 (£19,698) pro rata, term time only and dependent on experience
Hourly rate £9.94- £10.53 per hour
Meadow Vale Primary School is a friendly school which thrives on a strong team approach, fantastic children, high standards and a caring ethos.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for Year 3 from November 2021.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about supporting all children’s learning, whatever their starting point
- Knowledgeable about the development of the whole child
- Excited about contributing to the future direction of our school
- A team player with a good sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Happy and positive children
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- A well-resourced learning environment
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- A strong partnership with parents, governors and the local community
Application deadline: 16 September 2021 at 12noon
Interview date: 22 September 2021
Please contact Catherine Forrester, Headteacher, for further information.
Meadow Vale Primary School, Moordale Avenue, Bracknell. RG42 1SY
Tel. 01344 421046
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.