We are looking for an experienced administrator to join the team of administrators working alongside the Community Mental Health Team at Church Hill House, Bracknell.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the busy and fast paced Community Mental Health Team for Older Adults at Church Hill House. You will be working with health and social care professionals to ensure a high quality of work is delivered.
Your work will support the team and requests will range from the administration of incoming referrals, booking appointments, supporting the team with administration of reports, assessment, letters and answering incoming telephone calls from clients, their families and third parties, acting as first point of contact for the Older Peoples Mental Health Team in Bracknell.
What it's like working in our team...
The Bracknell CMHT OA offer
- Exceptional clinical knowledge and expertise.
- Committed hardworking supportive practitioners.
- An inclusive welcoming well informed staff who understand the organisations ethos aims, journey and focus of the organisation.
- Approachable in touch managers.
- A service where the focus remains on service users enhancing their independence.
- Remarkably skilled administrative support.
- Interagency and intra-department relationships that are dedicated to achieving a shared aim and focus to address the needs of the most vulnerable.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training...
- Answering and dealing with telephone callers in a courteous manner, giving appropriate advice, taking and relaying messages accurately, processing enquiries and keeping a record of these transactions. Telephone calls may be of a sensitive nature.
- To arrange safeguarding, best interest and general team meetings as required by multi-disciplinary team compiling agendas and taking / transcribing and distributing the minutes in a timely fashion.
- To undertake any typing, photocopying, collating and distribution of documents as required by the Social Work and Clinical Teams.
- Such other duties as may from time to time be necessary, compatible with the nature of the post.
The benefits youwill experience are...
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- Flexible working opportunities. An inclusive and friendly working environment
- Agile working “from home and in the community” supported by up to date IT kit.
- A great office location with free car parking.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- Access to low interest car loan.
- Generous annual leave entitlement (increases after 3 years).
What we're looking for...
An Administration Supervisor who can demonstrate
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using, Microsoft Office packages, as well as Rio and LAS.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to cope with and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities and is Receptive to new ideas and able to accept and support individuals through change.
- Effective time management and attention to detail with the ability to work to deadline.
Interview date: 13/08/2021 via Microsoft Teams
Want to ask a question? for an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role please contact:
Jenny Weston, Admin Lead CMHT OA Tel: 01344 823220
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.