St Michael's Sandhurst is looking for a learning support assistant to work one to one supporting a pupil's learning in a Year 4 class as well as undertaking tasks in the class as required by the teacher.
To be considered for one of these positions you will need to:
- Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Be fully committed to being part of a high functioning team
- Be a hard-working individual, prepared to support children in being the best they can be every day
- Be respectful of others and a clear communicator
Covid-safe visits are warmly encouraged. We would love to show you what makes St Michael's CE Primary School such a great place to work.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.