St Michael's CE Primary School Sandhurst requires a
Teaching Assistant-Reception Class
One Year Fixed Term Contract - Term Time only
8.45am - 12.00 pm (16 hours) - 5 Mornings a Week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated teaching assistant to join our friendly and supportive team.
The post will involve supporting the class teacher, working with individuals and small groups of children and undertaking a range of administrative tasks.
To be considered for this position you will need to:
- Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Be fully committed to being part of a high functioning team
- Be a hard-working individual, prepared to support children in being the best they can be every day
- Be respectful of others and a clear communicator
Covid-safe visits are warmly encouraged. We would love to show you what makes St Michael's CE Primary School such a great place to work.
For further information and to book a visit, please contact Mrs Angela McCulloch (School Secretary) 01252 873360 or secretary @st-michaels-school. org
In the meantime, please visit our website to learn more about our school: www.st-michaels-school.org
Interviews: Week beginning 14th June
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.